DoliDroid is a front end client to use Your online hosted instance of Dolibarr ERP & CRM software (Open-source web software to manage Your business). It is not a standalone program. You need to have the Dolibarr ERP/CRM web application already installed somewhere (on premise, on the cloud). Still not working with Dolibarr in the cloud? Please visit this page to apply for a seat: https://macrorom.com/apply-for-dolibarr-erp-crm/ DoliDroid will make use of Your online existing instance more fun to use it on a smartphone.
The Dolidroid project is now free: Free as in speach (application is available as an Open Source software) and free as in beer (you can download it at no cost from the Google Playstore.
Why using DoliDroid instead of the native web application
This is a summary of characteristics of DoliDroid:
- DoliDroid is not a duplicated code of Dolibarr for Android, but rewamps your Dolibarr web installation, so all your online existing features are supported by this application. This is also true for external modules features.
- Upgrading Dolibarr will not break DoliDroid.
- DoliDroid use embedded image resources of your version, when available, to reduce bandwidth usage.
- DoliDroid use internal cache for pages that should not change during session (like menu page)
- Connections parameters (login/password) are saved. No need to enter them each time you use DoliDroid.
- Integration with your phone or other applications is better (Clicking on a PDF opens the PDF reader, clicking onto email or phone launch your email application or launch Android dialer, …)
- A lot of other enhancement make usability of your Dolibarr from a smartphone better like:
- Save spaces of the menus bars by replacing the menu with a button always visible to choose your meny entry more friendly.
- Provide a button, always available, to make a quick search on any item.
- All visible date use year on 2 chars instead of 4 to save you space.
- When the popup calendar is opened, the keyword is no more opened if not required like it is on a common browser.
- Components that provide help information on mouse hover are hidden to save space (they are useless without a mouse).
- A lot of other not useful information are hidden.
- DoliDroid is an Open Source project (licence GPLv3).
You can find the various Dolibarr ERP/CRM software versions HERE.
If you are looking for a trusted preferred Dolibarr partner click HERE.